Indian Army Coaching In Chandigarh-Statesman Academy is the premier coaching institute and best in Indian Army Coaching in Chandigarh. The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Commander-in-Chief of the army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star General. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field marshal, a Five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour. The Indian Army originated from the armies of the East India Company, which eventually became the British Indian Army and finally the national army after independence. The units and regiments of the Indian Army have diverse histories and have participated in a number of battles and campaigns across the world, earning a large number of battle and theatre honours before and after Independence.
The Indian Army has a regimental system, but is operationally and geographically divided into seven commands, with the basic field formation being a division. It is an all-volunteer force and comprises more than 80% of the country’s active defence personnel. It is the 2nd largest standing army in the world, with 1,129,900 active troops and 960,000 reserve troops. The army has embarked on an infantry modernisation programme known as Futuristic Infantry Soldier As a System (F-INSAS), and is also upgrading and acquiring new assets for its armoured, artillery and aviation branches.
Recruitment in the Army is carried out through the year through an open rally system. The recruitment programme is published in local newspapers, two weeks prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned ZROs. The process of screening and enrolment is as follows :-
- (a) Checking of documents.
- (b) Physical measurements.
- (c) Physical fitness test.
- (d) Medical examination.
- (e) Written examination.
- (f) Preparation of merit list.
- (g) Enrolment and Dispatch of selected candidates in order of merit to Centres.
Do Not be Misled By Touts. If You Wish to Join the Army, Attend Rect Rally Organized By Nearest ZRO/BRO
Bring following original documents along with three Photostat copies of each, duly attested: –
- X th Class date of birth certificate.
- X th/XII th Class marks sheet.
- Character Certificate to be signed by village Sarpanch (not more than six months old).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Dependent Certificate (in case of son of Ex-servicemen/ War Widow/Widow) signed by record office.
- Certificate of Outstanding sportsmen.
- NCC Certificate (A/B/C Certificate).
Documents required for Online Application
- 1. Matric Certificate – The following details will be filled strictly as per matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by Education Board.
- 2. Valid E mail address – Each candidate is required to have personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages will be sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- 3. Mobile Number – Each Candidate will be required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of mobile number between candidates will not be permitted. OTP key and other message will be sent to mobile number.
- 4. Details about your State, District and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- 5. Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo will be uploaded on the application form.
- 6. Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo will be uploaded on the application form.
- 7. Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualification, required to be filled in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
|Soldier General Duty||SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate.No%required if higher qualification.||171/2-21 Years|
|Soldier Technical||10+2/Intermediate exampassed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English. Now eight age for higher qualification.||171/2-23Years|
|SoldierClerk / StoreKeeper Technical||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in any stream(Arts,Commerce,Science)with 50% marks in aggregate and min40% in each subject. Weight age for higher qualification.||171/2-23Years|
|10+2/Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics,Chemistry,Biologyand English with min 50% mark sin aggregate and min40% in each subject. Now eight age for higher qualification.||171/2-23 Years|
|Soldier Trades man|
|171/2 – 20 Years
|HavildarEducation||Graduate with BEd/ Post Graduate with BEd||20-25Years|
|Graduate in any discipline
Inaddition,qualification in hisownreligiousde nomination
|JCO(Catering)||10+2,Diploma/Certificate Course of a duration of one year or more in Cookery / Hotel Management and Catering Tech recognized by AICTE||21-27Years|
|BA/BSc with Maths having passed Matric & 12th (10+2)with Maths & Science||20-25Year|
Note : Dispensation in Education for enrollment as Sol (GD) is permissible to some selected States/Region/Class & Communities by the Govt. Details may be obtained from nearest BRO/ZRO
Mode of Entry Officers
|Vacancies Per Course||300 (Twice a year)
Army – 195
Air Force – 66
Navy – 39
|Notify in Employment News and leading Daily news Paper||Mar and Oct Notified by UPSC|
|Age||16 ½ to 19 yrs|
|Born Between||2nd Jan to 1st Jul for Dec Course and
2nd Jul to 1st Jan for Jul Course
|Qualification||12th Class of 10+2 System of Edn of Equivalent for Army and with Physics and Maths for AF/Navy|
|Marital Status||Un Married|
|Application to be Received by||10-15 Nov for Jan Course and 10-15 Apr for Jul Course|
|Likely SSB Date||Sep to Oct and Jan to Apr|
|Date Commencement of Trg||Jan and Jul|
|Training Academy||NDA , Khadakwasla, Pune|
|Duration of Trg||3 Yrs at NDA and 1 Yrs at IMA|
Common Entrance Examination (CEE) is conduct on last Sundays of each month for recruitment of Soldiers. It comprises of following two papers :
- (a) Paper-I – Compulsory for all soldier categories
- (b) Paper-II – For Sol. Technical, Sol. ClK (GD/SKT) and Sol. Nursing Assistant.
It generally comprises of questions on IQ/Numerical ability general knowledge and current affairs. Duration of papers is 60 minutes. Total marks 100 Pass Marks 32.
Paper II (Sol Tech) – 50 marks. It generally comprises of Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Duration – 30minutes, Pass marks-16.
Paper-II (Sol ClK/SKT) – 50 marks. It generally comprises of Maths & English (Language Proficiency) Duration – 30 minutes, Pass Marks-20.
Paper-II (Sol Nursing Assistant) – 50 marks. It generally comprises of Chemistry, Botany & Biology, Duration – 30 minutes, Pass marks-16.
Note : In addition to paper I, a Sol Tech, Sol Clk/SKT and Sol Nursing Assistant has to qualify in his respective paper. NCC “C” Certificate holders seeking enrollment for Sol (GD) are exempted from appearing in written examination but have to fulfill other laid down criteria.
A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health. Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 Cms expansion. Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP-III. Should recognize red and green colours. Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points. Should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.
Physical Fitness Tests (PFT)
To determine the Physical Fitness, the following tests carrying 100 marks are held :-
- (a) 1 Mile Run
- (b) Pull Ups
- (c) Balance
- (d) 9 Feet Ditch
Marking system is as follows :
(a) 1 MILE RUN
|(i) 5.40 Mins and below||60 Mks|
|(ii) 5.41 Mins to 5.50||48 Mks|
|(iii) 5.51 Mins to 6 .05||36 Mks|
|(iv) 6.06 Mins to 6.20||24 Mks|
(b) PULL UPS
|(i) 10 and above||40 Mks|
|(ii) 9||33 Mks|
|(iii) 8||27 Mks|
|(iv) 7||21 Mks|
|(v) 6||16 Mks|
(c) BALANCE Should be qualified and no marks are awarded.
(d) 9 Feet Ditch Should be qualified and no marks are awarded.
- (a) A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- (b) Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 Cms expension.
- (c) Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be
able to read 6/6 in distance vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP-III.
- (d) Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- (e) Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.
- (f) Should recognize red and green colours.