Statesman Academy is known as best NDA coaching institute in Chandigarh to crack NDA Exam. We provide the best NDA Coaching in Chandigarh which is totally based on weekly mock tests, 100 % practical training, previous year question paper and group discussion. We also conduct special doubt classes for students.
So if you are looking for best institute for NDA coaching in Chandigarh then we are best option for you & you can contact us at +91-9780040991 for more information of about our NDA Coaching course.
NDA 2017 Important Dates
- NDA and NA Exam (I & II)-2017
- Notification Date (I & II): 18th Jan, 2017 – 7th Jun, 2017
- e-Admit Cards availability: 2-3 Weeks before the Exam
- Last date of application submission (I & II): 10th Feb, 2017 – 30th Jun, 2017
- Date of NDA (I) Examination: 23rd Apr, 2017
- Declaration of result (I & II) : May, 2017 and Oct, 2017
NDA 2017 Examinations Schedule :-
|Exam||Forms Availability||Exam Date|
|NDA-1||18th Jan, 2017 to 10th Feb, 2017||23rd Apr, 2017|
|NDA-2||7th Jun, 2017 to 30th Jun, 2017||10th Sep, 2017|
What is NDA
NDA (National Defence Academy), which produces cadets for three services, the Army, the Navy and the Air Force. All selected cadets are trained together before going to pre-commission training in their respective service academies. Their education training programe includes Military subjects, Science, Arts and Technology. During three years training period, student is transformed into a potential officer and a gentleman. National Defence Academy is world’s 1st tri-service academy which is located south-west of Pune city and north-west of Khadakwasla Lake on 7015 acres of land.
About NDA Exam
Student must appear in NDA entrance exam held twice a year (Apr-May & Sept & Oct) by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- For Army Wing – Class XII by a State Education Board or a University
- For Air Force and Naval Wings – The candidate must have passed class XII with physics and mathematics as main subjects from well known university or board.
- Age Limit, Sex and Marital Status: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July 1997 and not later than 01st July 2000. (16.5 to 19 years of age)
Fee : Applicants (with the exception of female SC/ST/PH competitors/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs determined in Note 2 in the warning who are exempted from installment of expense) are required to pay a charge of Rs.100/ – (Rupees one hundred just) either by saving the cash in any Branch of SBI with money, or by utilizing net managing an account office of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/Sate Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by utilizing Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card
Candidates who choose “Pay with Cash” mode, ought to print the framework created Pay-in-slip amid Part-II enlistment and store the expense at the counter of SBI Branch on the following working day as it were. “Pay with Cash” mode choice will be deactived at 23.59 hours of ninth February 2017 (Tentative) i.e. one day before the end date; in any case, candidates who have created their Pay-in-slip before it is de-enacted may pay at the counter of SBI Branch amid managing an account hours on the end date.
Such candidates who can’t pay by cash on the end date i.e. SBI Branch banking hours, for reason whatever, regardless of the possibility that holding a substantial Pay-in-Slip, will have no other disconnected alternative however to decide on online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment mode on the end date i.e. till 23.59 hours of tenth January 2016
For the candidates for whose situation instalments subtle elements have not been gotten from the bank they will be dealt with as invented instalment cases and a rundown of every single such candidate might be made accessible on the commission site inside two weeks after the most recent day of accommodation of online application
The candidates should be required to present the confirmation of their expense instalment inside 10 days from the date of such correspondence either by hand or by speed post to the commission
On receipt of narrative verification, honest to goodness expense instalment cases will be considered and their applications will be restored, in the event that they are generally qualified.
How To Apply
Candidates can apply online by using the website www.upsc.gov.in
Brief instruction for filling up the online application form have been given in the Appendix-II
Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website
Centres of Exam: Agartala, Gangtok, Panaji (Goa), Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Port Blair, Chandigarh, Jammu Shimla, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Udaipur, Patnam Delhi, Bareilly, Bangalore, Ranchi etc
How to apply: Candidates are required to apply online by using the upsc website.
Penalty for wrong answers: There will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers.
Selection Procedure :
NDA Exam Pattern
Admissions to the NDA are made through written exam followed by extensive interviews covering general aptitude, psychological testing, team-building skills along with physical and social skills and medical tests.
Details of Examination
|SUBJECT||DURATION||No of Questions||MARKS|
Details of Papers for NDA
|Section A – Physics||25||100|
|Section B – Chemistry||15||60|
|Section C – General Science||10||40|
|Section D – History, Civics||20||80|
|Section E – Geography||20||80|
|Section F – Current Events||10||40|
Two Stage Selection Procedure
Two stage selection procedure is based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been presented at Selection Centers/Air Force Selection Boards. Every one of the applicants will be put to stage one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centers/Air Force Selection Boards. Just those applicants who qualify at stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests. Those hopefuls who qualify arrange II will be required to present the first Certificates alongside one photocopy each of : (i) unique Matriculation pass testament or comparable in support of date of birth; (ii) Original 10+2 pass authentication or proportional in support of instructive capability.
Competitors who show up before the Services Selection Board and experience the test there will do as such at their own hazard and won’t be qualified for claim any remuneration or other help from Government in regard of any harm which they may support over the span of or as a consequence of any of the tests given to them at the Services Selection Board whether because of the carelessness of any individual or something else. Guardians or gatekeepers of the hopefuls will be required to sign an endorsement to this impact.
To be satisfactory, possibility for the Army/Navy and Naval Academy ought to secure the base qualifying marks independently in (i) Written examination and (ii) Officer probability test, as settled by the Commission in their watchfulness, and contender for the Air Force ought to secure the base qualifying marks independently in (i) Written examination (ii) Officer possibility test, and (iii) Pilot Aptitude Test as altered by the Commission in their tact.
Subject to these conditions the qualified hopefuls will then be put in the last request of legitimacy on the premise of aggregate imprints secured by them in the Written examination, and the Services Selection Board Tests in three separate records one for the Army and the Navy, the second one for the Air Force and the third for the Course at the Naval Academy. The names of hopefuls who meet all requirements for every one of the Services of NDA and the Naval Academy will show up in all the three Merit Lists. The last choice for admission to the Army and Naval Wings of the National Defense Academy will be made all together of legitimacy upto the quantity of opening accessible from the legitimacy list for the Army and Naval Wings, for the Air Force Wing from the legitimacy list for the Air Force; and for the Executive Branch of Naval Academy upto the quantity of opportunities accessible from the legitimacy list for the Naval Academy, subject to therapeutic wellness and appropriateness in every single other regard. The applicants who are normal to all the three legitimacy records will be considered for determination from all the three records with reference to their request of inclinations and in case of their last choice from one rundown, names will be crossed out from alternate records.
N.B. : Each candidate for the Air Force is given Pilot Aptitude Test just once. The Grade secured by him at the primary test will there-fore hold useful for each consequent meeting he has with the Air Force Selection Board. A competitor who comes up short in the main Pilot Aptitude Test can’t have any significant bearing for admission to the National Defense Academy Examination for the Air Force wing or General Duties (Pilot) Branch or Naval Air Arm.
Competitors who have been given the Pilot Aptitude Test for any past N.D.A. course ought to present their application for this examination for the Air Force Wing just on the off chance that they have been told as having qualified in the Pilot Aptitude Test.
The way of correspondence of the consequence of the examination to individual applicants should be chosen by the Commission at their watchfulness and the Commission won’t go into correspondence with them in regards to the outcome.
Achievement in the examination presents no privilege of admission to the Academy. A competitor must fulfill the naming power that he is reasonable in all regards for admission to the Academy.
NDA Preparation tips
To excel in the exam here are a few tips that you can follow.
- Getting your basics right: Since a lot of topics are covered in the exam, its best to keep them prepared. Study your class X books from Geography to History.
- Getting your English right: Work on the foundation of your English writing and speaking skills, work on your grammar, since the exam has section of English it’s better to prepare it. Also, speaking good English will help you in interview.
- Start working on your health: To get through the latter two stages of the exam you must be absolutely fit, and health is not something that can be built in a matter of days, you have to continuously work at it.
- Setting a time table for everything: time is everything when you have so much on plate, learn effective time management techniques.
- Read Newspaper on a daily basis: Reading aloud has massive improvement in English speaking skills; also it will help with hesitation in public speaking which few people might have. The other benefit is that you will stay afloat on general education and current affairs that will help you with written and interview alike.
- Revisit your Class 10 Social Science and Science text books.
- Brush up on your English, as the section is worth about 200 marks! Read, read and read. Read as many books as you can as it will help you improve vocabulary. Also, try and work on your grammar.
- The general knowledge section generally has more questions allocated to the science subjects. Therefore, candidates from the non-science stream should concentrate on getting their science gloves on and work harder on subjects such as Physics and Chemistry.
- Go through previous years’ question papers. This will give you a general idea of the kind of questions that you will have to face.
Exam Centres : Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vishakhapatnam
Why STATESMAN ACADEMY for NDA Coaching In Chandigarh
- Best Results and highest number of successful students in NDA from the Region.
- NDA 1 year and 2 year coaching batch.
- Daily 5-6 hrs classes
- Daily class notes.
- Special doubt sessions are held for difficult subjects and topics.
- Special emphasis and mathematics and English to score good in the exam.
- Weekly current affairs classes.
- Group Discussions for Interview preparation.
- Visit us to get free career counselling.
- We are the only Institute which provides Demo Classes for CDS/NDA examination.
- Best and updated study material with practice tests.
- Attend free Demo classes and compare the teaching standards.
- Well Experienced and qualified faculty with PhDs, including retired Army Personnel.
- Regular course duration is 3 months, crash course duration is 45 days.
- Hostel facility available for the outsides student.
- Time management skills are taught to attempt all questions efficiently.
NDA Coaching Contact Information
Name : Statesman Academy
Address : SCO 54-55, 2nd Floor, Sector 34- A, Chandigarh
Phone Number : +91-9780040991 or +91-9780097554